Monday, June 4, 2012

shop north face The medical room was not closed

Hao, talk about the glorious deeds of such a long time before I came back, we thought you was kidnapped, tracks, into the river, when I dare not tell them my idea, but fortunately you do not have an accident. God, how the students, ah? Several long eye guy, if I meet them, do not smash them strange. Think enough of apprehension, if only Li Tongtong one, if you encounter a few young, then how do I dare not think down.
They are captive.oakley black friday deals oakley black friday deals sale ray ban black friday 2015
The medical room was not closed, which is not what the patient, the doctor also.
I also no injuries is the shoulder red one, the doctor gave me wiping red syrup, did not do anything anymore, he is okay words education, in school, fighting is wrong, they might be school expelled on the bad, what young people, anger is relatively large, do not be too impulsive.
I want to fight? Robbed ah, unexpected calamities, inexplicable, and I have nothing to do.
Just left the medical room being met Li Tongtong carrying a plastic bag child over The Wang Zhenlei and Choi Dong busy to help us, at least invite them to dinner mean it,shop north face, so enthusiastic students, really friends.
Grabbed a loaf of bread, a bite of a big mouth, and really fragrant ah, I'm starving in front of their classmates, they do not how polite, and breathing to eat it.

No comments:

Post a Comment